What Is A Senior Real Estate Specialist?
A Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) is a Realtor who is uniquely qualified to assist seniors and their families in housing sales and purchases.
What Makes An SRES Different?
- Has knowledge, experience, and compassion in dealing with senior issues.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling.
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a senior and tries to minimize them.
- Tailors the marketing of a home to the needs of an older client.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including seniors, adult children, and caregivers.
- Is knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services.