My Clients Come First
If you’re like most Americans, your home is your most valuable asset. So it’s natural to expect the highest possible return when you decide to sell. I give my clients a realistic picture of their home’s value in the context of the current housing market. Then I start working to exceed their expectations.
Over my years in the industry, I’ve developed an approach that works. My industry expertise, advanced marketing techniques, and tough negotiating skills bring my clients results. That’s why so many of them come back, again and again, for help with their real estate needs. When you choose me as your listing broker, here’s what you can expect:
A Trusted Advisor
- I’ll conduct a thorough market research survey and present my findings and analysis.
- Together, we’ll review several pricing strategies to determine a list price that will generate offers.
- Depending on the property, I may suggest strategic home improvements in order to strengthen your market position.
- I’ll then implement a multi-phase marketing plan that will put your property in front of the right buyers.
- Throughout the sales process, I’ll follow-up on showings to keep your home top-of-mind for buyers.
A Skilled Negotiator
- Before your home is listed, we’ll discuss negotiation protocols and goals.
- When we do received offers, I’ll present them to you and explain their pros & cons.
- We’ll then outline counter offer strategies which could include negotiating any necessary repairs.
- I’ll then deliver our response to the buyer’s agent.
- Once an offer is accepted, I’ll then deliver the seller disclosures and prepare your closing timeline.
An Expert Facilitator
- Once your sale price is set, I’ll open escrow & deliver the signed contract.
- I’ll monitor the process throughout closing and follow-up if any contract contingencies arise.
- If necessary, I’ll monitor all needed repairs.
- Before close, we’ll review the closing statement together, so you’re aware of all details.
- Once the process is finalized, I’ll deliver keys to the buyer.